The water will make a long journey through our rocks before reaching the groundwater.
It will thus be enriched with many trace elements and mineral salts which will form, among other things, limestone
Limestone is a sedimentary rock composed of more than 50% calcium carbonate (CaCO3) and a lower percentage of clay, magnesium.
Le carbonate can give three minerals:
- caCO3 calcite.
- aragonite, which constitutes the concretions, has the same chemical formula as calcite but crystals arranged differently.
- dolomite (CaCo3), which is enriched with magnesium carbonate (MgCO3)
By applying magnetic and electric fields at variable frequencies to water, the calcium and magnesium minerals present in the water crystallize. Ions (scale) do not have time to settle on the walls of the pipes.
In fact, limestone is mentioned above. Calcium bicarbonate is found in the form of carbonate and calcium ions and there are no longer any limescale deposits.
At the over timeThe scale residue will be removed and all pipes cleaned
What can be achieved in terms of results:
- The skin is softer and the hair more supple.
- Savings and efficiency of detergents and soaps improved
- Ease of maintenance of parts in contact with water
- Less scaling
of electrical resistance - Energy
savings - Increased
longevity of household appliances - Unchanged taste and mineral quality of water
You no longer feel like you haven't rinsed after a shower like with a salt softener.
No special maintenance, unlike softeners which require periodic refills.
Use an efficient and effective electronic anti-limestone system for a renewed well-being, saving time and energy for your family and your home.