Before water arrives in our taps, rain is the main source of water we will use. Its formation results from the condensation of moisture in the air, which contains particles and gases.
They come from the natural environment, industrial activity, the combustion of fossil products rich in sulphur (road transport, cars...). Even without pollution, because of its content of CO2 carbon dioxide CO2 still present in the atmosphere, rain would naturally be acidic.
These gases circulate in the atmosphere, dissolve in water vapour and are transformed into acids (especially sulphuric and nitric acid) when in contact with water:
- The nitrogen oxide will form nitrous acid HNO2 and nitric acid HNO3.
- Sulphur dioxide produces sulphurous acid H2SO3 which oxidises in the air to sulphuric acid H2SO4.
Thus, rain naturally acquires a slightly acidic character and cannot be used in its raw state. It is by infiltrating for years that it will purify itself by crossing the natural elements of our soils and oxygenate itself through the mixing it will undergo.
It is also in this course that the rainwater will be loaded with minerals such as calcium and magnesium which will later transform into tartar also called limestone, our public enemy n°1 of the house!!!!
This material is all simply encrusted and will cause us all the following problems:
- skin irritation with itching on the body and scalp
- difficult to remove traces on taps, sinks, showers, washbasins...
- use of expensive and environmentally
harmful detergents and chemicals - malfunction in household appliances of resistors and formation of plates
- unnecessary expenditure on electricity because of overconsumption of resistors
- repair and replacement of more scrubbing household appliances
- malfunction of water-saving nozzles on mixers
- poor water savings due to leaks
- more extensive use of detergents, soap and shampoo... (limestone reduces its efficiency)
- expenses related to the purchase of household and other products...
These are the main reasons why we want to get rid of them.
The only reason to keep it for the supply of minerals necessary for our body is not justified. Indeed, the bioavailability of minerals in water is low (contrary to what mineral water sellers tell us...) and this contribution will mainly be made through a balanced conventional diet
This so-called "permanent magnet" process generates a constant magnetic field:
- They are to be distinguished from electromagnetic processes that produce a variable magnetic field, catalytic processes or systems that produce turbulent regimes.
- These processes will act on calcium carbonate and facilitate its crystallization in a non-incrusting form called aragonite, so they will prevent scale formation
These magnetic anti-limestone devices are placed directly on the pipe for the simplest ones (others require adaptation on the pipe) and will allow the water to pass through a powerful magnetic field that will modify the way calcium and magnesium combine in the water.
It is advisable:
- to install mechanical filters (sediment filters) upstream of these devices, example double water filter
- or to complete the installation with a device that eliminates iron and oxides (magnetic trap) to prevent clogging.
- it operates without the addition of chemicals
- it requires no maintenance
- it does not increase water consumption
- is the lack of information or the misinformation made about this product by those who do not sell it!!!!!!
Like the other devices in this family, efficiency depends on the quality of the installation. It should not be placed on steel or magnetizable pipes and kept away from other electromagnetic fields.
Its action against limescale will also depend on the power and size of the magnets used (measured in GAUSS or TESLA). Many magnets on the market are only effective for treating one tap only and there are also many opinions on "do-it-yourself" systems with recovery magnets whose effectiveness is uncertain!!!!!
The gauss number has no relation to the size and final strength of a magnet.
A large magnet of 6200 gauss will be more powerful than a small one of 10800 gauss!
The gauss number is only an indicator of the quality of the magnetic field.
The larger models Mi power 10800 and Max power 12800 GAUSS are strongly recommended for optimum results in a complete installation.
The smaller 6200 and 5200 gauss models are recommended as a complement, although good results can be obtained when used in pairs on each water point.
Recommended for a small cold water pipe
Protects against scale and provides more pleasant water:
Recommended for cold or hot water pipes and in addition
Natural protection against scale, makes water more pleasant :
Easy to attach with the plastic clamps provided.
To be used on a device or in addition to a larger model
Recommended for a small home.
Ecological protection against scale.
Much more pleasant water:
Recommended for a house or company...
One of the most powerful devices to install after the water meter to treat the limestone of your whole house:
The pack will be effective for a water flow rate used for up to 3-4 people and 1 bathroom.
If the water flow rate is higher, you will have to choose another more suitable model from our range.
This kit is suitable for a water flow rate corresponding to the use of a family of 4 to 5 people and up to 2 bathrooms.
For larger water flows to be treated please see our Suprion range.
This anti-limescale and water purifier kit is designed for a small dwelling.
The water pipe should not exceed 20mm inside for the water flow to be treated correctly.
Less scale formation and healthier water.
This anti-limescale and purifier pack is designed for a standard home of 4 to 5 people.
Cleaner water and neutralized limescale formation.
Prices are tax included